Saturday, January 16, 2010

Address in Dublin

Here's my address in Dublin.
My love for mail hasn't changed :)

Brittany Metz
Roebuck Residence Halls
House 1, Apartment 16, Room 6
UCD
Belfield
Dublin 4
Ireland

4 is like the American equivalent to a zip code, just in case you were wondering.

My Irish Cell Phone number is 353 86 125 0780. From the United States I think you dial 011-353-86-125-0780. I can recieve texts for free but it may cost you. Otherwise email is always on. And my skype is brittany.metz :)




1 comment:

  1. Well, first of all, make sure you remember that rule, condition, family law, which ever you'd callit, and that is, "there will be no moving to Ireland or anywhere else across the oceans if you fall in love", he will have to move here! WOW, Grafton St., does that remind you of us!! And the shower head must remind you of Grandma's,(prior to the replacement heads)! And what is BIF and DZ? You lost me on those. And pints---obviously they don't card you over there cause you aren't suppose to drinking "pints" until the 24th of Feb.!!And as far as the hair goes, just put it up in a bun, you know that's Uncle Charlie's favorite hairdo for you! I'm not sure how you have the time to give us such a play by play, but fun to read. Well, I'm sure I could find other things to tease you about, but my brain is just trying to absord all this information. Oh, I know, airplane seats---bet they make the furniture at the cottage seem pretty damn comfy!!!
    You be good and be safe and keep up the updates--pretty soon you & Carrie will be writing the family newsletter!!
    Love ya.
    Aunt Kath, just incase you couldn't figure that out!!

    ReplyDelete